Bike Week gets TRACTION
About the OPEN DAY:
Come along and …
- See students in action on their bicycle restoration projects
- Find out more about mentoring and volunteering
- Donate your old bike or bike parts
FRIDAY 12 MAY 2017
Venue: TRACTION WEST END Workshop
Located in the WAREHOUSE OF PENSAR CONSTRUCTIONS
8 HOCKINGS ST (CNR MONTAGUE RD)
SOUTH BRISBANE 4101
Time: 9.00AM – 2.30PM
We’ll also be at the “RIDE 2 WORK” day breakfast from 7am on Thursday 11th May at Law Courts Plaza, George Street, Brisbane City.
For more information about BIKE WEEK, visit http://bikeweekqld.com.au/
Bicycle Queensland is a non-profit, community and advocacy organisation promoting safe, everyday bicycle riding. BQ meets regularly with politicians and planners to persuade them to improve cycling facilities in Queensland. BQ also:
– advises government engineers on suitable designs for cycling facilities.
– supports programs encouraging cycling and making cycling more accessible to potential cyclists.
– encourages and supports local groups lobbying for better cycling conditions in their area.
– is a voice for cycling in Government, media and community circles.
BQ is membership based and more members mean a bigger voice for cycling, so click HERE to join BQ today