Register for Joyride
Event registration fees and donations help raise funds for the program.
- All welcome – ladies & gents – young & old – family & friends
- Ride your motorcycle or drive a car of your choice
- Modern or classic – whatever takes your fancy
The Vincent Chiodo Charitable Foundation was the Principal Partner for Joyride in 2019. The Foundation is the charitable organisation of Peter Stevens Motorcycles, distributors of Triumph Motorcycles in Australia, and awarded a $10,000 Charitable Staff Grant to TRACTION to help expand the program in the Scenic Rim.
Event Terms & Conditions
- This is a fundraising event and guests must register to help TRACTION determine catering requirements.
- To participate in the 2019 event, guests must make a donation to register their vehicle. All Donations are tax deductible.
- Donations made are on a ‘per vehicle’ basis, so if you’re brining a pillion passenger on your motorcycle or other friends & family in your car, only one donation is expected for the vehicle. i.e. you don’t need to make a donation for each person travelling with you.
- Coffee at Darra and the BBQ brunch at the destination will be provided at no extra cost.
- Whilst guests may choose to travel together or in convoy, this is not to be considered an ‘organised ride/drive’.
- Please consider the safety of others if travelling to and from the event venues in convoy. All guests are responsible for their own travel and are reminded that they participate at their own risk.